We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively)
- To process transactions
- Your public or private information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates about your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.,
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
You can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.